Thursday, May 26, 2011

HELP!!!!!!

OK gang, I cannot seem to post comments to some of the blogs that I read!  The ones that I have to sign in to my google account before I post, won't let me leave a comment.  Even though I sign in to google, I still show up as anonymous on my post and it keeps kicking me back to the sign in page.  UGH!  I have tried looking up the problem but  I don't see where anyone else is having this particular problem. 

Can anyone help!!  Rita and Sonia, you both left me comments on my last post and I am trying to leave comments on yours but can't!!!!  Sigh!!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I don't know how to help! That's so strange! Blogger can really frustrate me sometimes. I'm sorry you're having trouble...wish I had a solution for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had that happen to me too then the next day it was fine. I wish I knew what could fix it! So sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine just started this this morning (THURS.) Maybe it is something going on with google or blogger.
    Just wanted to let you know it is happening to me too!!!!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pic of my kissing bandits are back! I had to sign into my google account 6 different times and it came back up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how to fix it but I am highly offended at your lack of commenting so I am not going to tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Just kidding!! Though I did mildly panic after I hit enter when it occured to me that I might not be able to follow the last comment up with a Ha! Just kiddin comment. That would have been bad!!! Yeah, I got no idea but I agree with everyone else, sounds like Blogger was in a bad mood that day. Glad your back in biness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogger hasn't been nice to me either. I cannot receive email notifications on my regular email account like normal. BUT if I sign in to my other email address AND USE SAFARI, I get them. How weird is that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A friend just told me that she couldn't leave a comment on my blog either. I have no idea why.

    ReplyDelete