Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Family!!!

What a great weekend!! My cousin (who is more like my sister) came to E. Beach for the week with her hubby and 2 boys. Her Mom and my Mom are sisters. She is the youngest of 5 while I am the oldest of 2! So here we are, she has 2 and I have 5!! How did that happen?? LOL!! We always have such a great time together and miss the times that “could be” because they moved waaaayyyy up North 6 or 7 years ago – ugh!! We spent ALL day at the beach and had a blast! And yes TM, I applied the sunscreen this time (not hubby) and no one got a sunburn! Hehe! Thought about you:) Anyway, here are some cute pics from the weekend.

Hide and Seek. Can you tell how many kids are in there??


Cousins are great!!!


Caleb's sand castle and the encroaching waves!!


A valiant effort was made to try and save brother's castle from the incoming tide!! All hands pitched in!!


But in the end, the sea claimed it's prize!!


Em trys her hand at it!!


The difference between boys and girls at our house!


According to my hubby!! Hehe!!


It was a fun weekend! Miss you guys already!!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time! Good job on the sand castle! Ours always looks like just a sandy blob.

    ReplyDelete