Saturday, September 4, 2010

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

So, if you saw my post last week, Why???, you will remember that our wonderful 2nd son (it's always those 2nd children, isn't it??) loves to push the limits - his and mine!!!  Heh!  He has already had one CT scan and a couple of MRI's done thanks to a makeshift bike ramp and apparently Charlie's desire to um, FLY!!!!

Well, this week, his youngest sister (he has already corrupted his other sister - hehe) decided to try and be more "Charlie like" - YIKES!


In this one, you can hear the culprit in the background shouting, "that's what I did, that's what I did!"  Yeah, thanks for that, Charlie!!!


I really am beginning to believe that this is a conspiracy and that these children are anxious for their inheritance! 

Honestly guys, don't waster your energy!!  Hehe!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how brave she is! I'm sure they love living dangerously and making you sweat! She looked so cute though...you have to admit! :)

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, can she come on down to TX to my competitive cheer gym? I see huge potential! :)

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzie is just too stinkin' cute! She's going to keep you on your toes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaahhhhh, toooooooo sweet for words :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zoe does the same thing. Instead of doing a somersolt(?spelling) she does a front flip.

    ReplyDelete