Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Adopting a Boy

No, not us!   Sigh!!!

Adopting a Boy is a wonderful video all about the wonders of boys and the joys of adopting boys!  Please watch and have your heart moved for all of the beautiful boys who wait, wait for a chance at going fishing with Dad or teasing his sisters or just hugging on his Momma.  This is for those precious boys who just need a family...




My new advocacy blog should be up and running soon.  Please keep checking for the link.  There are so many wonderful boys just waiting - for you!!!

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that. Boys are such a joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing! i love love boys, sooooooooo EASY!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve it- thank you for sharing this with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, I'm one for boys too! The title had me though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could, but I've aged out. Beautiful video!

    ReplyDelete