Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Snapshot - Perspective

My sweet, incredible, fearless Lizzie.

This picture, for me, just sums up my darling girl.


I took this picture at the girls' very first soccer tournament.

It's not the best photo I have of her.

It's blurry and not close up but...

It IS Lizzie!

Lizzie was chosen to be one of the captains of the team and had to go out on the field to meet with the ref and start the game.

No problem!

Little in stature, sure...


but BIG in heart, no doubt!

To read other wonderful Sunday Snapshots, go to Stefanie's fabulous blog, here,

Ni Hao Yall

4 comments:

  1. Oh!!! I'm so proud of her for you I could burst!!! What a firecracker!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures capturing Lizzie's spirit! Loved seeing them. What an incredible kiddo!

    ReplyDelete