Saturday, March 12, 2016

They're Multiplying!

As hard as we try, we cannot stop the invasion...

of teenagers, that is!

Yes, we officially have another teenager in da house...


and I am having a tougher time with this one cause this wasn't supposed to happen!


My youngest son and I had a deal but apparently he has decided that growing up holds more appeal than not...

even with the promise of french fries for dinner every night!


Hey a Mom's gotta do what I Mom's gotta do...

but alas, sweet Caleb has determined that raging hormones, acne, geometry, growing pains, girls (nooooo....), peer pressure and responsibility are better than french fries for life!

Go figure!

*grin*

So my sweet Caleb went right ahead and turned thir(gulp)teen last week and while there have been brief glimpses of "teen", he is still (so far) my sweet, funny, sensitive Caleb who holds my hand, gives me unsolicited hugs and likes to make me laugh!


Oh dear Caleb...



you are amazingly responsible with your sisters...



amazingly tolerant of your brothers...


hehe


and wise beyond your brothers years.


*wink*

You are my baby boy and while I joke (kind of) about my desire to keep you forever young...

I am so excited to watch the Lord's plan for you unfold.

Whether you are an architect, an actor or a comedian, I know the Lord will use you greatly.


Happy thir(gulp)teenth birthday my sensitive, insightful, funny, awesome Caleb!


We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment