Thursday, April 5, 2018

Goodbye China

Posted on February 2nd.



Here I am asking for prayer again! We are getting ready to leave China! I have such mixed emotions about leaving this time. Will is getting ready to leave the only life he has ever known and I just can't stop thinking about how it should have been for him. He seems so ready but it has to be hard.


Please pray for his transition home and please pray for the 15 hour flight we are getting ready to endure, with no Google translate! Our flight leaves at 1:30 am. Please keep us in your prayers as we fly home! Can't wait to see my kiddos at home and my puppies and my kitties!


These pics are from dinner last night. We found an Irish Pub and it was awesome!




From Lizzie - they have soccer on tv

From Em - they have chicken tenders

From Me - they have salt

From Chris - they have Irish Beer

From Will - they have spaghetti

So ready for home but not ready to say good bye to China.

No comments:

Post a Comment