Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Faces...

Some of the precious faces of Lucy's world.

MM - 10 years old - Lucy best bud - cannot walk - gets around by crawling on her belly

I am still trying to process all that I have seen

EB - serious heart condition- 10 years old

without totally losing myself in it.

XZ - down syndrome - 7 months old

The difference in the level of care that Maggie has received as opposed to Lucy is heartbreaking to say the least.

JL - hearing loss - 2 years old

I see Maggie's heart for her sister and she seems to somehow know.

they did not tell me her name but she cannot walk or see - she gets around by scooting on her bottom - 10 years old if you can believe that - I can find out more about her if there is an interested family

More on that later.

HC - 6 years old - post op for heart and kidney issue - we were told that he is healthy now

for now, please look at these precious faces

ZX - hearing loss - 6 to 7 years old

None of these sweet ones are file ready as no one there thinks they are adoptable....

CX - leg deformity - one year old

but I do and I know so, so many others of you out there do too.

If any of these faces speak to your heart, please email me.

Processing

Slowly but surely processing.

12 comments:

  1. They all speak to me! How can I help????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs to you Annie. I don't even have the words... This is just so heartbreaking... I'll be praying for these precious children. What else can I do to help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. In tears with you Annie!!! Speechless and in tears. Thank you for loving on these beautiful children!!! and fighting for them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please bring XZ (ds cutie) home for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie, So grateful that you sensed that Maggie intuitively "knows" that Lucy did not receive the same level of care that she (Maggie) did. Maggie is a livewire - and it just warms my heart to see her little happy personality. Lucy appears more reserved but I'm sure that will change when she meets the rest of the Hamlin clan. The photos of the sweet. sweet orphans are heartbreaking, especially the littles with the leg deformities and the 10yr old who cannot walk. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Annie,

    Thank you for sharing the photos of these precious children. My heart goes out to each and every one of them! I am in awe of the Lord, because he sent the perfect person to see Lucy's orphanage. Not only did you see, but now you are working to find them homes!!!
    I am praying for each one of them.
    Hugs, Addie

    ReplyDelete
  7. It breaks my heart! I want to grab the baby with the leg deformity and run her straight to a hospital to see if they could do something for her. I can't imagine it is easy for her to role over or anything with the way it is shaped. Didn't realize you were adopting 2 this time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Annie,
    We would like to know a bit more about EB...male or female and what type of CHD.
    Thanks so much,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, EB is a boy, is said to be 10 years old and from what we were told, has severe CHD. They tried to get his surgery done in C*ina but the doctors refused, saying it was too severe. His file is not done so I am afraid that is all I know but your agency could definitely ask some more questions. They were willing to get him file ready for an interested family! If you want to talk more, email me at annie.hamlin@lifelinechild.org. I have video but cannot do anything with it until I get home.

      Delete
  9. I have adopted two deaf son's. The two boys you showed who are deaf could easily be adopted. There is a yahoo group for deaf adoptions from China. If there is anything I can do to help advocate for deaf kids I am happy to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HC....Oh baby boy! I know you are already six, but my oh my you are one handsome dude! Can't wait til your mama sees you! thanks for your obedience Annie, let us know what to do! Let your Kingdom come Lord Jesus!

    August 23, 2013 at 12:38 PM

    ReplyDelete