Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sunday Snapshot - Request

This is a rather odd Sunday Snapshot...

It is about pictures...

but pictures with a purpose, maybe...

pictures for a purpose and ...

a picture request.

I am working on a little something for Christmas and I need help.

I need pictures!

If you would like to send me a picture of your family at Christmas...

with your children and ...

if you could just include a note letting me know their first names and when they got home...

it would help - so much!

It will go on my blog and FB page so if you do not feel comfortable with that, I get it!!!

However, if you are jiggy with it

THANK YOU!!!

Just email me the pic and info to 5puppies@comcast.net!!!

I will leave you with some of this year's decorating pics.

Apparently it takes a village, y'all

and the pets



and a ping pong tournament



to decorate our tree!!!

Merry Christmas Y'all!

To join in more "normal" Sunday Snapshots (hehe), just go here...




Ni Hao Yall

3 comments:

  1. Annie, it's suc a shame that your kids don't have any pets to play with! Hehe! I'll try to get a pic to you with all of us in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve! :) I also can't wait to be one of those families with our kiddos home! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete