Monday, June 1, 2015

Happy Birthday!!

Guess whose birthday we just celebrated??


Can you guess???


Yep, my precious Lizzie... 


otherwise known as "Mighty Mouse"...


is now, once again, officially the same age as her "virtual twin"...


and all is right in Lizzie Land...


until next March, of course, when Emmeline hits double digits and is allowed to have her ears pierced!

*gasp*

Yep, the weeks in between March and May next year, are gonna be looooong!

*grin*

Oh my precious Lizzie May, the Lord filled every single inch of your amazing little self with spunk and determination, compassion and strength...


and I love being able to celebrate you...


so for your birthday, you wanted to have a few friends over...


to play...




with Silly String...




and a Pinata!


It was a big hit!



hehe

Note to self, clear the porch before Maggie comes up to bat!  Yikes!

We ended at the neighborhood pool where your big brothers were more than happy to "entertain" the birthday girl...


cause you are well loved my dear.


What a year it has been for you...


Not always easy...


but through it all, your determined spirit...


and your faith carried you through.

I will never forget the day you were watching this video...



and your comment to me was...

"Mom, this song reminds me of Marney and me.  We are overcomers!"
(Marney is Lizzie's awesome Grandmother who battled cancer and won)


Oh yes my brave Lizzie!

You are definitely an overcomer and the Lord is using you even now.


When I hear your sweet little voice booming from the back seat of the car as we listen to HIS radio...

Your current favs are:

Day One by Matthew West - https://youtu.be/Qq2Tp3asLU8

Shoulders by For King and Country - https://youtu.be/TfiYWaeAcRw

Soul on Fire by Third Day - https://youtu.be/i7lv9oMjv_0

and Greater by Mercy Me - https://youtu.be/GXI0B4iMLuU

I am filled with the gratitude to the One who created me to be your forever Momma!


Happy Birthday my incredible Mighty Mouse!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I love the pics of you playing soccer. Go Mighty Mouse! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, what a lovely Birthday post, for a Lovely 9 year old! Happy Birthday, Lizzie!

    ReplyDelete