Wednesday, May 8, 2013

All in the Name of Education

Really!


Yep, home school has it's ups and downs, but today...
 
 
was definitely an UP day!

My awesome friend, Kim, over at Barrels of Blessings arranged a home school field trip today.


It was the yummiest field trip ever cause it was a field trip to KK doughnuts!


I mean seriously, is that not the best field trip ever!


Caleb sure thought so as did my other 4 who somehow scored doughnuts hand picked for each of them by their loving bro!
 
 
Thanks Kim, I suddenly feel the need to learn all about ice cream!!!

Hint Hint!




5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Now I want to homeschool too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Rita! Pretty "sweet" deal, huh???? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh field trips that involve food are THE BEST! Looks like a fun and yummy time! :) I agree that an ice cream field trip should be next! :)

    Have a great weekend, Annie!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, you are a kindred soul! :) And there must be an ice cream factory somewhere around here....

    ReplyDelete