Monday, February 12, 2018

We Have Will

Posted on January 22nd

Gotcha Day...


We were so covered in prayer and all of those prayers have been answered!!! Praise the Lord!!!

  



Those first few moments! Y'all, he had on 3 pairs of pants, a shirt, a sweater, a jacket and a scarf! When we got back to the room, I asked him if he wanted to take his jacket off and he said, "Yes, please, I am hot!" He thinks wearing only one pair of pants at a time is a really good thing!! 



Song/Will is amazing! He was so ready for us and has been full of giggles and smiles. 




He is easy going and just happy to be with us and VERY happy to have an Ipad! Haha! He is able to listen to books, translate and play games and he is so excited about that!


The girls have been amazing with him! I am so thankful that they are here! 


I know there will be difficult times ahead and the language barrier coupled with the blindness will be challenging in the coming days but God is so good and we are enjoying our new son!!!


Thank you again for all of your amazing support and prayers!!!

I will gather my thoughts and try to put my emotions into words soon but for now, my heart is still processing all that we were shown and all that we are experiencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment