Saturday, August 24, 2013

One Step Closer to Home!

Well we made it to GZ with only one meltdown at the airport but it was a biggie.

Yep, Miss Maggie is showing her stubborn side and right now, it ain't pretty y'all!  Please pray for her sweet heart as she continues to process all that is happening to her!

We did have our medicals done today and we were all glad when that was over with.

I had to get a picture of the vending machine in the lobby of the medical building!


That's right...


A wine vending machine!  

Haha!

I think by the time we were all done...

we were all thinking about it!

Ha!

There was also another first for the girls today.


Swimming and they loved it!



Just starting in the baby pool but they could not have been more excited!



On the agenda tomorrow...

Shopping!

Love GZ!!!

8 comments:

  1. My girls loved the baby pool. It was deep enough for them to feel comfortable and what fun! It made them good and tired before bed too!

    I was thinking you might want some of that wine after the meltdown at the airport.

    I have loved following along and guess what? I'm finally able to make by reservations! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoo Hoo!!!! That is awesome news Vicky!!!

      Delete
  2. The pics in the pool are so cute! Please get some pics of the Island - I love that place. :). Praying strength for you all - it's the last leg of your very long trip. I'll be arriving at the airport a few hours after you - wish I could welcome you home!! Enjoy GZ and this special time with just the 5 of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to LOVE those hotel pools! I wonder how many kiddos have had their first swim there? I know that it's been a year, but re-living this with you all has made it seem like yesterday. There is nothing on Earth that compares to this trip! We're with you every step of the way! Karwen can't wait "until her two new friends really get home"! We'll be praying for you all and especially for their sweet little hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun! Sorry about the meltdown in the airport, but the swimming photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to see you in GZ! It is always such a breath of fresh air (metaphorically speaking, of course! ha,) Please Skype anytime. Just let me know and I'll set it up.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!! just a few nore days!!!!!
    love you

    Tam in Ohio

    ReplyDelete