Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas Picture 2016

Always an adventure.


It never disappoints...


I psych myself up for this one day, all year long...


not really...

but kind of...

*sigh*

I have determined that the kids spend whatever free time they have during the year thinking up creative ways to provide me with lots of "out-takes"...


*grin*


I have also determined that Emmeline is her father's child...


*haha*


and the way to motivate Charlie...


is to make him late to his sweet girlfriend's house...


Honestly, on this one day of the year...


the dogs behave better than the kids do...


wait... that's most days of the year...

not really...

but kind of...

*bwhahahha*

So while Christmas Picture Adventure 2016 did not disappoint...

I think I may have actually gotten a half way decent one this year...

and the winner is...


I am choosing to believe that Lizzie is looking up at her brother with loving admiration...

totally not instigating trouble...


not my sweet little Lizzie...


*wink*


Next year, the kids better be ready cause Momma's had an upgrade and is loaded for bear!

More on my sweet Christmas gift later...

2 comments:

  1. Loved seeing your efforts...(smile)...I really liked
    the 3rd. pic down from top as it seemed not only the
    kids looking at you, but the dogs were too.
    Very nice, I also am a dog lover.
    Pic 2nd from bottom...love how little girl
    is loving on the dog.
    Thank you for sharing, Happy New Year
    mm, age 70
    vancouver,wa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! We are all in the same boat, but that's why I love Photoshop! I can take the smile from one picture and move it to the one that happened just a second in time before or after when everyone, but the one (or two) didn't look their best. Merry Christmas!

    P.S. You're ahead of me. I haven't posted on my blog since sometime at the end of summer, but you've inspired me to catch up.

    ReplyDelete