Sunday, March 17, 2013

All "Boxed In"

So once again, our old vacuum was just no match for our full house.

We had to retire ole' Bessie for something that well, actually worked!

When ole' Bessie began to spit the dog hair back out at me, I knew it was time for her to go, so I called up Hubby and asked him to stop and get us a new vacuum, nothing fancy, just one that would suck in, not blow out!

Heh!

When he came home with the new and improved "Bessie", I don't know who was happier, me or the kiddos, cause once "Bessie" was out of the box...


this began to happen...


and even at 13...


and 15....


the box is more fun than what's inside...


for them anyway...


for Momma....


nothing is more fun....

than a hair-less house...

 and the dogs are all breathing a sigh of relief cause...

 without a vacuum

 
just sayin!

7 comments:

  1. hahaha! You've got a crazy house, Annie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and it is about to get even crazier:):) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the laugh! Made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! My kids love doing stuff like that. Glad they enjoyed. Hope this vacuum lasts a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved all the box photos! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol! Lotta fun at your house, Annie! I love it!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete