Tuesday, December 19, 2017

DTC

One month from today, if not sooner... 

 we will be leaving for China... 

 and my head is spinning...

 

Today, I found out that we are DTC (Dossier To China)... and last night I found out that we were awarded a grant and I experienced yet again, the Lord's faithfulness...


This morning as I was praying and thanking the Lord for all He had done, I opened my Bible and what did it fall too but Psalm 146... 

8 "the Lord opens the eyes of the blind. The Lord lifts up those who are bowed down; the Lord loves the righteous.

9 The Lord watches over the sojourners; he upholds the widow and the fatherless, but the way of the wicked he brings to ruin." 

and this morning the Lord led me straight to a video. I had no idea what the video was about but felt led to watch, something I don't normally do, as most moments of my day are used up, but this morning I watched and what was this video about???

Well, it was all about an advocates journey as she followed a sweet family to adopt their son, an older boy from China who was blind!!



As I wept through that video, I could feel the Lord's arms wrapped tightly around my heart, preparing and confirming and reassuring.

One month from today y'all!! EEK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment