Monday, January 14, 2019

Missing...

If we had missed this, my heart would be not be whole. 


Would I have known exactly what we had turned our backs on? 


Likely not, but I know with a knowing that hurts my heart, that I would have spent my entire life searching for that which was never realized, trying to fill the cavern in my heart and not fully able to fathom the loss.


Please ask me about adoption...

There are so many children waiting who will likely age out and never know the love of a forever family. Will they know what they have missed? Yes, I think they will and it breaks my heart.

Please ask me about adoption...

There are so many families out there who will likely turn their backs and never know the love of broken-ness. Will they know what they have missed? Tragically, no, I don't think they will. 


This world makes hearts numb. This world deceives and so many sleep walk through a life that could be so much more, could be all that the Lord intended it to be.

Please, if you feel as if there is more to this life than what the world tells us is good, please ask me about adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment