Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Happy Birthday Caleb

My goofy little 1 year old,,, 


is now my goofy big 16 year old!


Somehow I thought you were immune....


immune to the whole growing up thing...


immune to the deep voice and the "taller than me" height and all of the habits and distinguishing characteristics of a teenage boy!


But nooooooo....


You had to go and grow up on me!


One of these days I will forgive you...  maybe...


*grin*


Happy 16th birthday to the one who makes me laugh...


keeps the doctors in business...


as well as the potato farmers - hehe...

who is pretty awesome on the soccer field...


and with a canvas...


and who will forever be "peanut" in my heart!


Love you KK...

pic by my eldest 
"The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps."

No comments:

Post a Comment