Sunday, August 5, 2012

Like the Cat Who...

Ok, so I know I blog a lot about the kids and adoption and the dogs but there are 2 other family members who don't get posted about all that much.

These 2 unobtrusive, quiet (imagine that) members of our family just don't care much for having their picture taken or hanging around long enough during the chaos to be an active participant in a blog post but...

Just the other day...

one of these sneaky little critters did something blog worthy and I got it...


on film that is!

Can you tell what our precious little Memow is sitting on?


Yep, that would be a bird's nest!


Don't know whether sweet little ole Memow was waiting on Mr. and Mrs. Bird to return or just having some sort of really major identity crisis but there she sat


on a nest and now, finally on my blog!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness. That is so funny. I wonder what was going through her mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious, Annie! Thanks for the big smile today! I wonder which it is...waiting on Mr. and Mrs. Bird or what? :)

    Have a great day!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you had your camera handy!!!! Love it

    Blessings
    Tammy
    Beavoice

    ReplyDelete