Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Snapshot - Happy Anniversary

Has it really been 17 years?


I mean there are times when this day...


feels so close


like it was just yesterday...

and then when I begin to add up dogs....


11, not counting fosters....


and kids...


5 going on 6...


this day....


seems SO looooooong ago!

hehe

One thing that has remained timeless however, is the love that was placed in our hearts so long ago.


 
It has been a beautiful, wonderful, sometimes difficult but always steadfast 17 years


and it seems as if we are now moving into a more mature yet more exciting phase in our lives and I just cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for our next 17 years and beyond!


Happy Anniversary my love!

To read more fabulous Sunday Snapshots, go to Stefanie's wonderful blog here

Ni Hao Yall


10 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I will always remember your anniversary now, because it's my birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, really Elizabeth! Well, Happy Birthday to you:)

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary, Annie! I see your blessings have multiplied in every way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are incredibly blessed for sure dear Annie! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Karen! You are getting close to travel, aren't you???

      Delete
  4. My how your family has grown! The pics of you and the hubby are great. We never get enough of those, you know?! Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary Annie! Love is awesome :) You are surround by it...no wonder you have so much to give away...YOUR LOVE TANK IS FULL!!!!!!

    blessings dear friend

    Tammy
    beavocie.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary! I loved seeing the photos of you as a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete