Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Snapshot - Edisto...

Should be Edist-ahhhh
 

this summer as every summer...


my sweet Momma made it possible for us to just sit back


relax


and just enjoy each other


there is no place on earth like Edisto for me


or for Hubby


he proposed to me there


right on this dock


Sadly, this may have been our last summer here


in this peaceful place

full of wonderful memories









I pray that one day, the Lord will provide the way for us to retire here


to end our life here on earth together at the very place that it began

Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. 
Psalm 37:4

He certainly knows that Hubby and I desire this place, not now, but in His time.

For now, I set my heart on what He wants from me this day...








 and I trust!

To read more awesome Sunday Snapshots go to Stef's amazing blog, here,

Ni Hao Yall



No comments:

Post a Comment