Thursday, July 16, 2015

Home Sweet Home

That is what this place is for me...


Home Sweet Home...


and while, this year, we were not in "our home"...


the Lord made certain (through my sweet Momma) that we were in a place that made us feel "at home". 


 With sweet little touches, this house felt like an old friend, who shared the same history and memories that we had grown up with... 


memories that I now share with my kids.


For me, this place is the same as it was when I was a kid and spending my summers on the beach...


and just like my kids, we rode the waves...


we played on the beach...




and in the surf...





and built sand castles.




It is that same-ness...



that feeling of coming home... 



that is just so good for me...




as I pray it will be for my kids.



These are the times that are stored up and speak to our spirits when the waters aren't so calm...


and the crashing waves are relentless.


These are the times that are such a gift from the Lord...


a reminder that...


where there is love...


where there is joy...


where there is peace...


that is where He is...


and you realize that "Home Sweet Home"...

IS HIM

No comments:

Post a Comment