Monday, February 22, 2016

Farm Family Reunion 2016

Next to E. Beach, this is my most fav spot on earth.


It holds lots of memories for my family and me.


It is a place to relax...


to play...





to reconnect...




to unplug...




and to make more memories!





It is a place of firsts...


and seconds...


and thirds...


*aw shucks - hehe*

We don't get there as often as we would like to but Saturday was one of those very special days when it just all seemed to come together and even though it is February...


the weather was PERFECT...


the farm was beautiful, thanks to my amazing brother and his awesome family...


and the time spent was reminiscent of many other times past...


just minus a few beloved ones.



Thank you Lord for such a beautiful day...


for such a beautiful time of remembering and of new memory making.

1 comment:

  1. I love the girls concentration while shucking the oysters! Great pictures, all of them!

    ReplyDelete