Friday, October 8, 2010

Click, Click, Click, Click, Click!!!

Yeah, that's pretty much all my kids have heard since yesterday and it wasn't their crazy Momma making camera noises, no! It was their crazy Momma playing with her new toy camera!!

I was really glad I had chicken cooking in the crock pot, other wise my kids would have gone to bed hungry!


Yep, I have been pretty obnoxious with that camera but I have to say that the kids have been great sports - for now! Tomorrow is another day! Hehe!




I have read no instructions



just started clicking



cause that's just how I roll, ya'll!



I will get Hubby to read it and translate for me!



Hehe!!!



Gotta love that Hubby of mine!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Annie,

    I can't even remember how I found your blog but I just want you to know what a blessing it is to see you advocate for the children of China week after week. We are in the process of adopting from China and I frequent your blog to see the sweet faces and stories of waiting children.

    I know many little ones have found families because of your efforts in sharing about them.

    Congrats on your new camera! What a fabulous gift from your husband. Perfect for capturing pics of your precious family.

    God Bless,
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are having so much fun! And what wonderful photos you're capturing! And the family's not starving either--the crockpot meal looks yummy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummm... I'll be over for dinner at 6 ! HA! Great pics, Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELL...he done good!! ;) Beautiful pics Annie! FUN, FUN! I know what you mean about the kids getting tired of it too...Kaylin's not so bad, but then I've cut back right now as I'm in the paperwork mode for Kaleb! ENJOY! What a great time to get a new camera too....right before the holidays to get all the wonderful memories captured.

    ReplyDelete