Saturday, August 6, 2011

What where they thinking...

when the grocery store people decided that giving 5 year old girls these leth*l we*pons...


was a good idea???

I mean, I have NO skin left on the backs of my heels!!!! 

Not to mention the fact that the items in each of their leth*l we*pons just HAD to be equal or I was living hard!  I think we even bought band aids (an item we did not need) just to keep it fair! 

Hey, maybe that is their evil plan! 

Curse you grocery store people!  Hehe!

Oh and that was the look I got when I told her that they had to walk in front of me from now on!!! 

Hey, it was that or use up all those unneeded band aids on my skinless heels!  Ouch!

9 comments:

  1. Love it!!! I totally agree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Too funny! :) Your poor heels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I have thought that exact thing SO many times!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. annie,
    can you email me. i found a post of yours in the WC yahoo group. i have a question for you! :)
    erika
    pfinn77 at hotmaildot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. how about giving two wild brothers those same carts and telling them they can't run into little old ladies and fill them with cheesy puffs? Oh thank you giant grocery stores!! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie! I am laughing!!! What fun but TRULY dangerous! ;) I had a "toe incident" the other day...nearly lost mine to the cart that Sam was pushing!!! OUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those carts are short enough to take your legs out from under you! Your kids are prepared with Band Aids, HOW SMART! -Joy

    ReplyDelete