Saturday, October 31, 2009

A picture is worth a thousand words, right??

I hope so because I am beat!! I am just too tired to post all the scary details so I will just let the pictures speak for me!! Happy Halloween!

On Thursday we went to the Pumpkin Patch. I know, I know we waited way late to go but hey at least it wasn't the day before Halloween!! Hehe!















The kid's pumpkin pics!











It was a fun day!



Halloween














The party at the clubhouse


Where Em won first prize in the costume contest. She burst into tears!! You won baby girl!!


Trick or Treating




The horrible Halloween aftermath! Scary!!




1 comment:

  1. love all the pics :) Adorable :)

    Blessings,
    Tami
    PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
    www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete