Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ahhh, the Joys of Boys!!

So, we around here, we call 'em "battle scars."  That all started when our oldest fell while trying to learn how to ride a 2 wheel bike - or should I say when his training wheel fell off and he was forced to learn how to ride a 2 wheel bike - the hard way!!!   Hehe!

Looking back, it seemed like a good idea.  You know, instead of tears, we got "cool" whenever they would add a battle scar to their cute little boy bodies.  However, as they got older, the bigger the battle scars got and in their twisted "boy world," that made them even cooler!!  Sigh! 

So, why was I surprised the other day when guess who (Charlie - heh) came to me, proudly showing off his latest battle scar


Yep, this bad boy measures in at 2 inches tall and 3 inches wide!  Whoo Hoo!  Might be close to a record for the biggest battle scar bruise yet! 

Let's keep it that way guys!  OK - OK!!!!

Oh and apparently, in this twisted, upside down "boy world," battle scars are something to smile about!


At least according to my own twisted Charlie and his smiley face battle scar!  It was the talk of the school, y'all!

Ok, even I think that is pretty cool!!!  :-)

Ahh the joys of boys - and battle scars!  At least as they get older, much older, it will make them look dangerous and distinguished, right??  SO not fair!!!  Hehe!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Annie! Your boys are all boys for sure!!!! Ouchie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness gracious, that looks painful! Poor guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH wow! That hurts!
    BOYs and their adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Thank you Annie! My boys legs are the same on any given day! I love the title "battle scars", it is so much better the what I call them, "busy legs". LOL

    ReplyDelete