Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bloggy Help!!!



I have a bloggy question for those "in the know!"

I have been trying to do some upgrading on my blog and am getting a bit, um...



FRUSTRATED!!!!

I am so bloggy challenged - sigh!!!

Anyway, I figured out how to add pages and would love to add all of my "waiting kids" posts, but I cannot get my old "waiting kids" posts in the new page. Does anybody know if you can put old posts into new pages and if so, how do you do it????

I also had to get rid of my doggie daily visitor counter. It just stopped working and I would love to find another. Does anybody know of a site that has free daily visitor counters?

Thanks so much everyone. I hope to soon be back on my computer, with all of my stuff and happily blogging along!!!!!



Hehe!!

7 comments:

  1. daily counter: check out the one on my page that shows visitors from all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...you are way more in the know about blogs than I am. I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE your panda border. Pandas are my favorite wild critter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your banner! As for the pages, unfortunately a page in blogger is just that...a page. You can't add posts to it...just the one for the page. It's supposed to be made as a "one-time" post such as an About Me, Important Links, etc.

    You can always add a different nav bar (not the pages nav bar), and then you can make your own nav button categories, and add the direct link to each topic that you want to feature in your nav bar (example: Waiting Kids).

    Feel free to email me if you need some help with adding a nav bar..... Tree@motherofpearlitis.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm about as clueless as you, friend. Sorry I can't help. Hope you figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One thing you could try is making a waiting kids page, putting each picture up and adding a link to the original post.

    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also wanted to mention this site: sneakymommablogdesign.blogspot.com
    It has TONS of things you need to know to design your blog with easy to follow directions.

    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete