Thursday, August 15, 2013

Orphanage Visit

Again, just a short post as I am still processing all that I saw.

As I told a dear friend...

I don't think I will be able to even begin to process it all until we are home as Lucy needs me and I may just get lost in it all.

For now, I am posting a short video of our superstar handing out candy to her friends.

The little one sitting on the floor that Lucy goes to first is her sweet friend, MM, whom she asked about in the van ride over.

This precious child is 10 years old and cannot walk.

She moves around by crawling on her belly - and smiling.

She is not file ready but I hope that will change.

Email me please if you would like to know more.

The little boy in the green shirt who helps Lucy hand out the candy is also 10 years old and has a very bad heart condition.  They cannot find a hospital that will operate on him.

He needs a family - soon!

He is not file ready but again, I hope this will change.

Please email me if you would like more information.

Processing...

Sigh...
 
 

Sweet girl was happy to see her friends but happy to come home with us...

her family!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you got to see a different room than the crib rooms that I saw.
    That Lucy is such a sweet treasure.
    -Beka

    ReplyDelete