Friday, September 11, 2009

Helpful Hint!

The girls' going to school pics reminded me of a helpful hint post! The adorable dress that Em was wearing for her first day of school was in one of the big batches of clothes that my angel friend, Kim always gives us and it had a very large brown stain on the front. It honestly covered almost the entire front of the dress. Kim said that she had tried everything to get it out and was unsuccessful. I tried the stain stick that I normally use but it got a big fat "F" too!!! My wonderful hubby suggested that we try soaking it in some Oxy Clean, because he is all about me NOT going shopping!! Hehe!! So, I tried it and I have to say that I am more than willing to turn over all laundry duty to the King!!! The Oxy Clean worked!! There is not even a hint of stain left on that dress!! I am not affiliated with Oxy Clean and I do not own stock in the company, but I might buy some now!! The key, I think, is the pre-soak. I have since tried it on some other really yucky stains and I have to say that it is amazing!! I also have to say that hubby respectfully declined his title of laundry King:(

No comments:

Post a Comment