Sunday, November 22, 2009

Really Easy and Really Good Recipe!!!

Having 5 kids, I LOVE really easy and really good recipes!! Here is one that I have been making for a while and it is always good and so, so easy! It doesn't have a name but I guess you could call it Cheese Ravioli Lasagna. You start with 2 bags or frozen cheese ravioli (big ravioli).



Just put the ravioli in a colander and rinse with hot water to partially thaw. Next you need any jar of pasta sauce and shredded cheese.



Next, just layer the ravioli, sauce and cheese - twice.



Bake uncovered at 350 for about 45 minutes or so and enjoy!!! Sorry I don't have any pics after cooking. We ate it too fast!! YUM!!! Oh and Lizzie's breakfast of champions (previous post) was left over taco meat and cheese!!! YIKES!!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to make that for my next women's group gathering at church! Thanks for sharing. BTW, tacos for breakfast are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of our go to meals. We love it

    ReplyDelete