Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Update!

I just received this email from Josh over at Small World Adoptions. It makes me very sad.

Overnight they (CCAA) removed all children that have been with us for more than three months. So, Anna is no longer on the list.

Our list now has 8 children, three of which are matched and 5 of which we hope to match this week before they are removed.


I can only imagine how hard it will be for sweet Anna (as well as all the other precious ones) to get adopted from the huge shared list. She sat on Small World's individual list for so long and I think her SN sounds scarier than it actually is. Please keep all these little ones in your prayers!

3 comments:

  1. Why, oh why is this happening???
    Why is the CCAA doing this??? It just doesn't make sense!!!
    I will continue to keep these precious ones in my prayers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does the shared list work? We couldn't adopt Anna because we couldn't afford to switch agencies. Can my agency now look for her on the shared list? Cara

    ReplyDelete